Friday, November 7, 2014

Wet n Wild - Color Icon Trio Eyeshadow Spoiled Brat

Hello Awesome...


Today I wanna review my first Wet n Wild Makeup, which is Color Icon Trio Eyeshadow Spoiled Brat. This eye shadow has 3 different colors, they are Metallic silver (Brow bone shade) , Black with silver glitter (crease Shade) and satin hot Pink (Eye lid shade). And you can guess, I bought it online. My first impression about this eyeshadow is very good. The 3 colors are very charming and it has a very nice transparant carrier plus two brush included. Actually I already knew this eyeshadow for a long time ago and I've also read some review from another beauty blogger and their experience were seem so promising. Maybe that's why I've expected too much but honestly It kinda dissapointed me.



When I first saw their display online, I guess this eyeshadow will be as good as it seem. They have so many interesting color but then I choose this one with the pink color names spoiled brat. Its powdery texture was poor and chalky. Especially the brow bone shade, the texture was stiff and dry. It hard to stick to the lid. And absolutely not long lasting because I tried it for about 2 hour and it already faded. I applied it on my eye lid without any primer, I don't know maybe that was the reason the result was very dissapointed me.


And the brushes. Good looking brush with poor quality. It had wet n wild name on its stick, I only used it once and it already loss some hair and the texture felt rough. Ughhh... but it acceptable for a cheap eyeshadow. So, I used my other brush to applied it. Honestly I really love the colors, looks good if you like to take a photo, kinda cute though.


The top images I used sponge tip applicator and the bottom images I used crease brush. You can see the powder fall out. The color not pigmented enough, the pink one is my favorite. I dislike the glitter in the black color, not catchy. But the silver one is kinda nice even though the texture was very chalky. So, here's my conclusion...

 Wet n Wild - Color Icon Trio Eyeshadow Spoiled Brat 
Price : IDR 89.000 / USD 4
Where to Buy : Wet n Wild website, Online store

Quality: 2.5 / 5
Not my favorite eyeshadow. The colors nice but the texture is stiff, dry, chalky and powdery. Not pigmented and also not long lasting.

Package: 3.5 / 5
I like the box. Very light because aall plastics. But less mirror so not travel friend.

Price: 3.5 / 5
Affordable, especially if you buy it when it on sale :)

Hope my review is usefull for you, Byeee...

Have a nice day & Stay Awesome



No comments:

Post a Comment